
Hello my cyber bloggers!
So its been awhile but in my defense I lead a fairly boring life so I haven't had much to blog about, nothing that anyone would really care to spend their time reading and then I realized...nobody reads my blogs haha.
Lets see where should I begin? In the past few weeks I have finished my first session of summer school successfully and started the second session this week. I really enjoy these classes much more which is a HUGE plus! I have been fortunate enough to see Friend at least once a week which is such a blessing because it keeps me grounded!
The last time we had a date we went to a lovely cozy sushi resturant, Sushi Groove, in the heart of the city. Getting there was only half the fun-we parked on a street like was at an impossible angle and barely got out of the car. After squeezing out we went got to the restuarant to order our meal. We had our regular Spider Roll, Catepillar Roll, and a new favorite the Pete's Roll! We had a blast as always, from listening to other peoples bizarre conversations to getting eavesdropped on ourselves haha. After our dinner extravaganza we ventured over to an icecream parlor and got ourselves a treat on a cone :-)
All in all it was a wonderful time.

I have never experienced being listened to and I have especially NEVER experienced having pictures taken of me on an iPhone!
ReplyDelete